P.A.C.E. (Canada) respects your privacy. In collecting and using information about you, we adhere to the following principles:
- We collect information about you only when you provide it voluntarily.
- We use the collected information only to keep in touch with you.
- We never share the information you provide to third parties.
- We do not sell or rent email or mailing lists to third parties.
Types and Methods of Information Collection
P.A.C.E. (Canada) may collect your personal information, such as your name, title, address, telephone number, email address, or your company’s name in connection with:
- Our Membership Services
- Adopt-A-School and our other Programs
- Special P.A.C.E. (Canada) Events hosted
- P.A.C.E. (Canada) membership and annual general meetings
Sharing Your Information
We do not share your contact information with other organizations for commercial or solicitation purposes.
The contents of this site, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, non-commercial use only. The contents of this site may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form without the written permission of P.A.C.E. (Canada).
No transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and when you provide your information to us over the Internet, you do so at your own risk. We store all collected electronic data in a password-protected database.
Code of Conduct – General Principles
- Human Rights: In all of its activities, PACE Canada will respect and promote the human rights and dignity of all people.
- Accountability: PACE Canada will be accountable to its staff, donors, partner organizations, and members of the Canadian public and individuals around the world.
- Transparency: PACE Canada will communicate openly and accurately with partners, donors, and the public.
- Equity and Justice: PACE Canada will practice and promote equity and justice in all of its activities.
- Sustainability: PACE Canada will take measures to promote environmental sustainability wherever possible.